Quiz questions 27/12/20
21 questions — 5 Q rounds 5 mins max each (ZOOM code at end)
- At its peak how many train platforms were there in March Cambridgeshire, the favourite railway station of Nana Martin
- When Santa moves around the world, he crosses different time zones, how long will his day be?
- A reindeer needs to keep warm in the snow, how many coats does a reindeer have?
- Which is the more popular artificial Christmas tree design component: aluminum or small toilet brushes
- The most popular Joke about the Brexit shortage of salad leaves was:
A. It’s not Rocket science, B .. another Romaine vs Brexit option, C the tip for the Iceberg, D Cos it’s Christmas
Janet — 5-Qs-r-us
Kay — LBW
Andrew — Baked beanny
Lynnette’s PICTURE ROUND (Name the baby)
Hi Paul Martin,Your participants have joined your meeting:TopicPaul Martin’s Zoom MeetingMeeting ID 742 2754 0448 TimeDec 27, 2020 02:00 PM London